Who we are
MyReps (“The Service”) online services and the web site https://myreps.com are provided by Sprzedawcy.pl sp. z o.o. (“The Company”). We are based in Warsaw (Poland).
What we do as a company
We are a provider of sales tools, customer relationship tools, and analytics that empower our clients to better serve their customers.
Who are our clients
We are a processor. Our tools and services are used by the companies that serve you. We work with companies of all sizes, in all industries, in Europe and elsewhere.
Why you may not have heard about us
Individuals do not use our services directly. Whether an employer, or a business working with other businesses as their customers, or a business working with consumers directly, companies need and gather information to better serve their clients. These companies use our platform to hold, analyze and get the most from the information they collect.
The type of data we process
Each client uses data differently. What is common to most is that they compile data that helps them better relate to you and provide services.
- contact information and preferences
- specific requirements you may have or interests you have expressed
- preference as to how they reach out to you and how frequently
- information you may have shared in conversations, emails, meetings
- information about the type, frequency and volume of business you have done together
- location data and demographics
- competitive data
- data that may be sensitive, but require the client assures the explicit consent and rights to do so
How we obtain data about you
We don’t typically collect information directly from any individual. Our clients gather information about their clients or employees and then either directly or with our help put that data onto our platform where they can benefit from the tools and services we provide. Of course, there are exceptions:
- we collect information about our client representatives themselves at sign up or login
- we collect technical device information and addresses using cookies and similar technologies
- we analyze and capture behaviors of individuals using our platform
- we use the platform as an internal resource to manage employee and prospect data
- we capture event data in logs, tracking systems and service tickets
- we monitor and analyze access, traffic, performance and platform activity
Use of the Platform
Clients determine how they will use the platform for the processing of the data they collect. Each may differ in the services they elect to purchase and activate, whether there are customizations, and whether any analytic or third-party integrations will be used. The client is bound by contract and T&C to comply with all applicable laws and company policy in the proper and legitimate use of the data and the platform.
What we do in conducting our business
- conduct processing requests including analytics on behalf of our (controller) clients
- operate and improve our services;
- send information, e.g. invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support messages
- enhance client experience in the use of our services
- inform clients and prospective clients about our other products or services
- develop new products, integrations and services
- distribute surveys
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service
- protect against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities
- Cookies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user’s movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user community.
- If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some features or areas of our site may be limited.
- As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We do this to protect data and systems, improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and site functionality.
Ads and Third Parties
We partner with a third-party ad network to either display advertising on our web site or to manage our advertising on other sites.
- We use Google AdSense to publish ads on this site. When you view or click on an ad a cookie will be set to help better provide advertisements that may be of interest to you on this and other web sites. You may opt-out of the use of this cookie by visiting Google’s Advertising and Privacy page: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
- We use mobile analytics software that may record information such as how often you use the application, events within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
What we require of our clients
We and our clients partner in assuring that your rights are protected. We require through our terms of service, that as a condition of use of our platform, all clients fully adhere to applicable laws for your protection and the use of your data. You can view our terms of service at https://myreps.com/terms/.
Third parties with whom we share your data and why
The Company may transfer personal information for processing by other companies that help us provide our service. The Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, emailing, networking, storage, and related technology required to run The Service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. The use of third parties are governed by the provisions in this policy regarding notice and choice, and the service agreements with our clients.
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to or from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our web site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to https://myreps.com.
Disclosures of Personal Data
However, if requested by law, The Company holds its right to share your information with the authorities; as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
EU – U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss – U.S. Privacy Shield
Sprzedawcy.pl spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (LTD) participate in and has certified its compliance with the EU – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. Sprzedawcy.pl sp. z o.o. is committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries and Switzerland, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List at https://www.privacyshield.gov.
Sprzedawcy.pl spzoo is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. Sprzedawcy.pl spzoo complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Company is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, Sprzedawcy.pl spzoo. may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third-party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=How-to-Submit-a-Complaint, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
Transfers outside of the EU or to countries not deemed adequate in the protection of personal data are disallowed without explicit informed consent and an approved legal mechanism for transfer. We have certified under both the US and Swiss Privacy Shield agreements to facilitate transfer, and will use other appropriate legal mechanisms elsewhere.
Assuring your rights
GDPR assures that the rights and intentions of every individual regarding their personal data are respected. Any individual can request to access the data we hold about them, assure it is current, correct and complete, and if the individual provided consent for that data to be processed, can revoke that consent freely. Individuals can also request that specific data held about them be updated, modified or deleted, or that all data about them be forgotten or ported. Individuals can make decisions regarding marketing preferences and the movement and transfer of their data. Exercise of these rights can be made by request to: email@example.com or by using the following web page – https://support.myreps.com/en-us/requestgdpr/new.
Marketing opt-out preferences
The Company will use the email provided in the registration process to send a welcome email, billing and invoice information, and news and updates.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page, or you can contact us.
We will also send you service related email announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. You do not have an option to opt out of these emails, which are not promotional in nature.
If you choose to use our invite Teammates to our Service, we will ask you for that Teammate’s email address. We will automatically send a one-time email inviting that Teammate to use the Service. The Company stores this information to validate authorized users. Invited Teammates may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
Social Media widgets
Links to 3rd Party Sites
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our web site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Collection and use of 3rd Party Information
There may be specific activities or reasons for which you may provide personal information about other people, such as their name, email address and phone number. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request and for completing the service for which the information was provided.
You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as Sign in with Google or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form. Services like Sign in with Google give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
You can import contacts from your Outlook or other email account address book to invite them to become members of our web site. We collect the username and password for the email account you wish to import from your contacts and will only use it for that purpose.
Security and protection of your data
Our company has a robust security program and policy, leverages the expertise and security resources of our partners when in the cloud, and a program and policy for incident response. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number and/or geo-location data on our order forms or use the Service, we encrypt the transmission of information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Processing Agreement
We have updated a Data Processing Agreement (DPA), as required under GDPR. If you require a signed DPA, as part of your GDPR compliance you can download the agreement here. Sign and complete the DPA with Company details and send the agreement to email@example.com to be countersigned by Base.
Changes to This Policy
Who to contact with any requests, concerns, or complaints
Sprzedawcy.pl spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością 02-001 Warszawa, Al. Jerozolimskie 85/21 firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the right of the individual to bring grievances regarding the protection and handling of their personal data to the Supervisory Authorities which can be reached at the following address: https://www.giodo.gov.pl/en/323.
Policy effective August 20st, 2019
Our website address is: https://myreps.com.